Transforming and building sustainable communities
Our competitive advantage to produce impact developments is spearheaded by our collective specialized knowledge in operations, finances, management, construction and community engagement. Our diversified team sustainably reimagines properties through the lense of the neighborhood stakeholders and execute on collaborative plans.
Affordable Housing Repositioning
Our team works with governmental agencies to strategically transform underfunded aging properties to new affordable housing opportunities. We partner with governmental agencies as a solution to reduce blight and build sustainable communities. We provide comprehensive approaches to all acquisitions, property management, property accounting and asset management to meet the double bottom-line.
Our MBE Certified construction company that works with owners, owners’ representatives, developers, tenants, architects and engineers to coordinate and execute construction projects from conceptual design through completion by identifying the scope of work, working closely with owners, following all applicable safety guidelines and establishing timetables and budgets. Our team posse extensive knowledge in value-add renovations, capital expenditures projects, infill redevelopment for residential and commercial assets.
Our team source market rate and mixed use development with income mixing affordable components. Our teams establish creative private and public partnerships to access capital and provide targeted returns. We understand the complexities of construction and the development process that directly impacts the bottom line financially. Our collective approach cultivates co partnership opportunities to bring the best in class properties to market.
What We Do
Asset Class Preferences
- Distressed residential dwelling for affordable housing conversions
- Urban infill development and redevelopment opportunities
- Class B and Class C value add multifamily acquisitions in large metropolitan statistical areas
- Bundled vacant units on same block or street
- Undermanaged or mismanaged commercial portfolios
- Failed or stalled construction residential or commercial properties
- Undervalued assets in emerging opportunity zone neighborhoods
- Residential: 1 to 4 units
- Rowhomes and Townhomes
- Multifamily: 5 to 75 units
- Commercial Adaptive Reuse
- Vacant City/County Owned parcels and assets
Target Geographical Areas
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wilmington, Delaware